Notsfe Weather

Getting some of that wonderful Notsfe weather here in Seattle, Washinton! Cloudy, rainy, and a bit chilly. 
Notsfe's weather and climate were inspired by the northwest coast! Specifically, Deception Pass for is dark cliffs I love so much. 
While of course, the Deception Pass' calmer waves along the rocky beach could not compare to the waves of the cursed waters of Notsfe, their darkness and beauty are the same. I hope my characters will have the chance to spend some good quality time there ;)
If I had to choose between Notsfe's colder climate and wild waves and barely-swimmable-sea, and Napsfeyne's Corsica climate of heat and crystal clear waters with little reef fish swimming around, I would choose Notsfe. It's a matter of what I'm used to, I suppose! Hopefully, I would be gifted with the Fabric's powers to take some nice vacations and eat Moonberry jam biscuits sprinkled with white sand in Napsfeyne.

Other places with Notsfe vibes: Ireland! 
Other places with Napsfeyne vibes: Hawaii! Greece (The Island of Thassos <3)!

Just as I was writing this the sun came out, and while it may be summer, the sun fools you. It's cool out there, just enough to wear a t-shirt and bring a sweater in case of a breeze. 
I wish I were in covid-free Notsfe, but staying at home isn't so bad. I've got my family and all my characters to keep me entertained! 
Some Notsfe vibes: (The first one with the swans is Lake Sammamish in Washinton State, the second one is the Amalfi Coast in Italy)

Stay safe everyone!
-Victoria

Comments

Popular Posts